Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last week a bunch of my family went to Rapid City and had a fun time checking out Mount Rushmore and some of the other things in the area. One of the things we did was get some old time photos taken. They were fun to take and came out great! Here are some of them........

Here's my sister, my dad and me.
Here are my three boys, along with their cousin, shooting up the place.
This turned out to be pretty hilarious of my dad and stepmom. We were all laughing while this was being taken.
Ryan has his mom just where he wants her!
Here's the whole group of us.
Here are the three piano men of the group. My dad is a piano tuner, but laughed when I asked if her could tune up that piano!
Another one of the bunch of us.
Ha! Funny! My dad is liking this way too much!
I LOVE, Love, love how this picture came out! This was a fun one to take!

1 comment: