Saturday, July 11, 2009

My #1 Tip For Taking Kids to WDW

I got this idea somewhere, although I can't really remember where, and thought I should try it out. Here it is:

Write your cell # on your children's arm in permanent marker.
Does this really work, you may ask. YES!!!!! IT DOES!!!!! I made sure to do this and.......sure enough...........in the middle of a downpour while at Hollywood Studios............one of my kiddos was no longer with us. Panic!!!! It was pouring and I was missing a kid. I frantically made my way back to the last place we had seen him. On my way there..........my cell phone rang........and it was a number I didn't recognize. Chris.....my little lost one....had stopped to put the hood up on his poncho and when he looked up, we were gone. He right away looked around for somebody who worked there, went to them and showed them his arm. I had him back within 5 minutes. I shudder to think how long it would have taken us to find him if he would not have had my # on his arm.

Here are a couple pictures of the whole bunch of us at Magic Kingdom. This was so cool!

No comments: